top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen office vastu shastra shop flat south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

I have heard that using marble floor throughout the house is not preferred. Do different stones have different effect?

0 votes
posted Jul 27, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes

Yes, it is true that marble flooring throughout the house doesn't bring in best results. The selection of flooring directly depends on five great elements - Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Space. It is highly advisable to use different types of flooring for different directions/ sub-directions. The flooring pattern should be selected in such a way that Pranik Urja and Jaivik Urja create positive energy. The below information would be helpful in planning the flooring accordingly.

1. North EastWhite marble reflects and polarises electromagnetic energy, specifically sunlight. It is best for northeast zone as it enhances the positive energy sources.On the other hand, white is the color of 'Jal-tatwa' as per Yogashastra. Hence, use of white marble in the northeast zone provides the qualities of 'Jal-tatwa' to this zone as required.

2. South EastAgra Red stone provides the necessary loading to compensate energy sink and the red color representing 'Agni Tatwa' satisfies the requirements of this zone. If Agra red is not available, any pink colored flooring can be used.

3. South WestYellow stones (like Jaisalmer or Shahabad) stone are recommended. Yellow represents 'Prithvi Tatwa', the earth element. This type of flooring orients the 'Gurutwa' towards this zone for the necessary compensation through matter source to offset the sink-sink combination for energy in the southwest zone. 

4. North West -  Kota or blue tandoor stone is generally used for flooring in the northwest zone. It has to be noted that blue or green color represents the wind element matching the qualitative requirements of the northwest zone.

answer Jul 27, 2016 by anonymous
0 votes
Marble flooring in the north east, north or east side.

Red stone in the south east side suits this zone.

Yellow jaisalmer stone or marble is good for south west side.

Kota stone is good for north west side.
answer Aug 6, 2016 by anonymous
0 votes

You can have any type of floor. Now a days different types of floors available, like, granite, marble, ceramic floor and wooden floors.  Wooden floors are commonly in used in western countries because of their climate.

coming to point of Marble floor is good than granite floor.  Marble is holy stone so that in temple they use marable floor.

It is not question of defect if you have marble floor in your house.  The proper slope should be maintained as well as maintenance of floor is essential.

answer Oct 1, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes

People say vasthu doesn't apply to second floor. Its major influences are on the ground floor only, is it correct?-

0 votes

can i use marble flooring in my new home. Someone told me that marble flooring is not good. How far it is true, Please tell me more if there is anything in Vastu on this.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.