top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat vastu shastra office shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

Basement placememt

+4 votes

I want to develop basement to park my car or around 15x20 feets size at my home. Please suggest appropriate area, my plot faces north-east

posted Jun 28, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

+2 votes

Basement in the North, East or NorthEast can be made and used for the parking purpose. Have door and windows of the basement in the in North and East side.

If possible, if 1/4 of the basement is above the ground level, it'll be good as morning sun rays can enter there.

Basement of lesser height for parking in the East and North is permissible.

answer Jun 29, 2016 by Shunu
0 votes
Send me the proposed plan. I will have stydy on charge basis.
Further details pl contact.
S. Rajah gopaal
Vaasthu & cosmic divine energy consultant
Www.vasthurajah.com
answer Nov 18, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
Hi this is Tarun as I speak to you I am sending complete details below.
I have 30*50 plot for home construction facing two side south and west both side have 20 and 12 ft. Way.
I need to know the most possible first thing for the main entrance and parking and rest of the construction plan.
Note: south side 50ft. And west is 30ft.
Rest two sides are completely blocked.
+2 votes

My offices main entrance is in south direction and office door is in east direction....My cabin is in basement at south west corner....pls suggest if it is ok or if I should do anything???

0 votes

There are 7 vastu defects like pillar, bathroom, no open space,etc in northeast of our house.  will northeast yantra or vastu dosha nivran yantra has the 100% capacity to rectify all these defects?

thank you

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.