top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen vastu shastra office shop flat south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

House is south facing..

+2 votes

My house entrance is south facing ...n since when I moved to my new house, my mom is having health issues most of the time.. Kindly guide me on the same thanks

Regards
Amit

posted Jun 12, 2016 by Amit Upalkar

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button
Can you please add the house plan here, bedroom location, kitchen etc.

2 Answers

0 votes

Hi Amit, please reply with your house plan, it'll give me idea about where exactly is the entrance, bedroom, kitchen, toilet, etc.

answer Jun 14, 2016 by Nimesh Kumar
0 votes

A south facing house is not bad at all. it is a myth. If you follow Vastu principles, then, in fact, your South facing house can be auspicious. People living in South facing house are more powerful, stable and famous in life.
Please share your floor plan and other important details to get proper guidance and avail the benefits of having a South facing house.
Contact at 011-39585123

answer Jun 15, 2018 by Garima Rima
Similar Questions
0 votes

Our bath is placed in the north eastern corner and toilet next to the bathroom. What are the remedies? Ours is a south facing house.  ours is an individual house, and there are a number of vastu defects. Please advice. Is it advisable to convert the bath in the NE side to a library and move the bath(no toilet) to the space above kitchen?

0 votes
Sir can we build a toilet at north west side of south facing house pls let me know
0 votes
I have only southern side open for entry ,so which part of the compound should the gate be.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.