top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat office vastu shastra shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance house direction north facing prosperity

Is south facing house better

0 votes

Hi,

My name is Neha Kongara with nakshatram Jyeshta and my husband’s is Srinivas Kalyan Sajja with Purvabadra nakshatram. 

Is south facing house is better and on whose name?

posted Mar 22 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

All direction are good provided certain vastu guide lines. 

Need to check plan and advice.

Further details mail to vasturajah@yahoo.com

answer 3 days ago by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+2 votes

My house entrance is south facing ...n since when I moved to my new house, my mom is having health issues most of the time.. Kindly guide me on the same thanks

Regards
Amit

0 votes
Please provide a rough design for 26x49 south facing plot, with car parking and 2bhk. thanks
0 votes

Our bath is placed in the north eastern corner and toilet next to the bathroom. What are the remedies? Ours is a south facing house.  ours is an individual house, and there are a number of vastu defects. Please advice. Is it advisable to convert the bath in the NE side to a library and move the bath(no toilet) to the space above kitchen?

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.