top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat office vastu shastra shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance house direction north facing prosperity

my balcony is in south direction, i want to know the consequences and remedies

0 votes
posted Feb 22 by anonymous

Looking for an answer?  Share this question: #
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

Similar Questions
+1 vote

My home is under construction and I need to extend my balcony in south direction without creating any dosh. please suggest me how can I proceed with the same?

0 votes

Hello, I want to know which direction is best and second best for keeping the gas stove in my apartment.

The apartment is a west facing one and I have no idea regarding the directions of other rooms as I am not aware of vaastu.

I am attaching my floor plan to know your inputs.

0 votes

My date of birth 28 February 1991

Name Maheshwar veera badhra pratap

Am facing problems in what am doing/starting If I begin some work on some, beginning it seems I’ll be success and I can win this. But, when it comes to finish Stage and I’ll be stop with some reason or I can’t finish with my hand. Frequently facing recent and got fed off. I want to know how can I fix this problem on my life. 

0 votes
I have an balcony from South to west In my flat... Any probelms and what is the remedy... Pls answer
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.