top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat vastu shastra office shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

Direction of stairs matters ?

+2 votes

I was just wondering if Vastu prescribes the direction of the stairs inside the house as well as the ones outside the house - I mean clockwise or anti-clockwise.

posted Jun 6, 2016 by Vivek Motwani

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

+1 vote

Staircase should always be in clockwise direction.

You can also find more information here
http://community.vastudekho.com/540/what-should-be-the-direction-of-staircase

Let me know if you have any specific question related to staircase.

answer Jun 7, 2016 by Shunu
Many thanks !
+1 vote

Better way is to calculate the score based on the location of staircase and turning of the staircase (clockwise/anti-clockwise)

Staircase ---------------------------------------- Score
South West, clockwise --------------------------10
South West, anti-clockwise----------------------9
South, clockwise-----------------------------------8
South, anti-clockwise-----------------------------7
West, clockwise------------------------------------6
West turning anti-clockwise--------------------5
North West / South East------------------------4
North / East / North East-----------------------3

answer Jun 7, 2016 by Sukumar
Similar Questions
+4 votes

My Home is east facing and main door is in the southeast corner & kitchen is on east . Stair case is just in front of main door. Plz suggest any remedy to avoid vastu dosh. Bedrooms and puja room are in place as per vastu. plz help

+4 votes
This is a diagonal direction facing plot. The main door is in wnw of the corner plot. Garage double door in west next to the main door and double gate in the north which leading to the garden. There is road in the north and in the east. South and west is closed. Internal stairs in wsw There is 15ft distance between in road and the start of the house construction. I know that the stairs infront of vastu is not good. Please advise remedy.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.