top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat vastu shastra office shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

Regarding Appartment entrance

+4 votes

Do we need to consider appartment main entrance along with flat entrance ? Can you throw some light on this topic ?

posted Jun 3, 2016 by Niranjan

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button
It is confusing and not able to understand. Lets take appartment entrance is either south or west but our flat is in either east or west. Do we need to consider appartment entrance or flat entrance. Also for me east or north is good. Let me know which one need to consider ?
east entrance is the best.

3 Answers

+1 vote

Both matters, your apartment entrance as well as flat entrance. First we should check your flat entrance to check the vastu of your flat and we check the surrounding of your flat, your apartment entrance and other points should be considered.

My advice is to take decision based on the overall plan of your apartment and flat. As per Vastu, if you are buying a secondhand flat, it also matters about the previous owner's life, why are they moving out etc.
If you can post picture of your plan, better advice can be given.

answer Jun 9, 2016 by Nimesh Kumar
+1 vote

Following are the points to be considered for evaluating any house.

What is the position of the Main Entrance/Gate?
Where is the Kitchen?
Where is the Master Bedroom?
Where is the Children’s Bedroom?
Where is the Guest room?
Where is the Drawing room?
Where is the Dining Room?
Where is the Underground Tank?
Where are the Toilets?
Where is the Garage?
Which direction of the plot is the House built on?
If people were living there earlier, were happy?
If used earlier as an office or commercial purpose, how was it doing?
What is in the SW direction?
What is the placement or turning of the staircase?
What are the surroundings like?

answer Jun 9, 2016 by Nimesh Kumar
0 votes

Your surrounding area does matter, including, shape of your apartment complex, what is besides that building, open area, roads, entrance, T junction apartment, soil of the apartment land.
Which side you get an open area in your apartment should also be considered.

answer Jun 4, 2016 by Sukumar
Guys can anyone please reply to my question
Apartment entrance does matter and how is your flat situated inside the apartment complex, how is the sun light, air quality etc. matter a lot in case of a flat.
Similar Questions
+1 vote
My societies entrance is from west but in block where i am staying is located in north east direction and entrance of my own flat is in southwest Now my question is which direction is considered for main entrance ?  I am confused is socities entrance or my flats entrance direction is considered ?
0 votes

How is the vastu for attached Floor Plan (North West main door). Can anyone please help...Thanks.

+1 vote

Hi,

My flat has a entrance of South East direction. Can you please suggest remedies

+4 votes

Is it advisable to buy duplex flat having attached floor plan. 3bhk duplex

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.