top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat vastu shastra office shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

I want good business in my business

+2 votes

I have provision shop . shop shape square type (means four walls e.w.n.s.) north wall color is blue, South wall color is orange, east wall color is green , west side color is grey, and selling color is yellow, so main entrance south side and cash counter is South West. When I take cash my face is South side. I no have very poor business . how balance zones get perfect business

posted May 31, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

+2 votes

Hello,
According to me your
south side wall colour should be yellow.
West side should be green.
East side should be white
Ceiling should be blue
North should be orange.

sitting direction should be north or east. Cashier position will be best in north east or north west. however I don't know how it will fit with your shop layout. South east is better than south west.

answer Jun 3, 2016 by Bhimanand Mishra
+1 vote

You (owner) should sit facing east or north. You should never sit facing south or west, as it creates problems or losses.

Cashier is best located in the south-east.

answer May 31, 2016 by Sukumar
Similar Questions
+2 votes

Hello Sir, how to chose walls and ceiling colors. Means North, East, South, West, and space ? Also North East, South East, South West, and North West ?

0 votes
My entrance is at east side wall.the problem is if i open the door ,immediately  one wall was there.please suggest some remedies
+4 votes

pizza shop floor plan

Can you please check my pizza shop's floor plan and advise me kindly? Most of the walls are red and black but I can't change the colours because this is a franchise business. In the floor plan, where I wrote 'back entrance' there is a septic tank just upside to the word 'back' on the corner of the building. And its outside the shop.

+1 vote
In my master bedroom with NE entrance is having a balcony on its south wall with door to balcony and a window on SW corner.
Is it OK.
Please suggest.
0 votes
How to choose wall tiles ya marble 280 sq ft sout facing shop? And which color paint to shop roof ? Where hold Electrical meter Bord and ventilator? Which side put weighing machine?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.