top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies flat kitchen office vastu shastra shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing prosperity plot

Hello can you please suggest me which facing is good for me and wife for newly constructing house.

0 votes

Which facing house is suitable for me and my wife, my name is Mahesh Narasimhaiah,birth star Uttaraphalguni and my wife name is Nethra Byregowda, her birth star is Anuradha, please guide us which direction is suitable for us? we want to build a new house.

My birth date is 15.12.1984

My wife birth date is 11.11.1988

Thank you for your response in advance.

posted Oct 15 by Mahesh Narasimhaiah

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

East facing is good for both of you. It is based on Energy matching.

answer Oct 15 by S.rajahgopaal
Thank you very much sir
0 votes

respo  to which face is the Main road of thy House.. to that side only your  Main door has to be erected ok.

1, always let the main door have a peep clear view  through till the back door in straight angle ok.

2. let thy main door and back door be of two doors instead of 1 door.  the main door if it is 6 1/2  feet height , the  back door should be 6 feet height  ok.

3. let thy drawing room / visitors room have good space  and light from the windows.

4. if possible  keep a small  room only for thy almirah and  drawers along with store room ( this should be at southwest corner and the door entry should be  facing North. also this room should have  ventilator and  no windows ok. let the Ventilator be  covered by green glass sealed too.ok ( so that air/ bugs/ lizards and  spiders should  come in ).

5. always hang a white bottle  at the Entrance of the main door  center  on the top which has -- Crystal sugar + Rock salt + Turmeric+ Garlic +Pepper + Clove + Camphor+ kumkum   ( all should be put in seperate cloth pieces ok ) tie this bottle with a red cloth  and yellow thread..    every year  clear out all from the bottle and repeat this procedure ) for good energy to flow in.OK.

6. always keep planted Tulasi tree at the main entrance center  and light a  green light to at night .time. so that no need of lighting lamp daily except on fridays.

7. let a clock be  hanged on the south wall facing North.. daily when going outside pray suryadev and  step out..all will be ok .  thankyou.  

answer Oct 16 by Sunil Kumar Menon
Sir, Thank you very much for your detailed explanation.
Similar Questions
0 votes
Which face house is suitable for name Narayana Swami and wife Saraswathi
0 votes
My name is venkateswarlu date of birth is not known.my wife name is Sravani and sravana nakshatra.which face is best for our family.
+1 vote

My name is Muralikrishna Patcha born on 27-August-1985, 8:05 AM

Can you please tell me if North Facing Flat in a appartment is good for me or not

0 votes

Hello Sir,

My Name is P.RAMBABU DOB:17/08/1987 and My Wife Name is NAVEENA  DOB: 08/10/1986 OR 

Please Suggest us which facing house is good acccording to our names.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.