top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door kitchen office shop flat vastu remedies south west home vastu shastra wealth entrance north facing main entrance plot prosperity

Vaastu Tips for Apartment having South East Entrance

+3 votes

Dear Sir,
I am living in a flat in an apartment.
the entrance of the flat is in south east direction, ( the adjoining flat is expending towards my flat entrance & due to which south east is cut.
is it not good, please give remedy if any available.

regds,
vikas

posted May 28, 2016 by Arihant Cargo

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button
you must always look at the overall score of your flat rather than just 1 parameter. Can you take a photo of your plan and upload it here so better analysis can be done?
Photo of floor plan

4 Answers

+1 vote

According to Vastu, below is the score of your home:

enter image description here

answer May 31, 2016 by Pallavi
0 votes
answer May 29, 2016 by Arihant Cargo
0 votes

According to the score your vastu compliance is 60%, which is 'Good'. However a home is supposed to have all four corners, but since the south east corner is missing in your plan, below are some remedies you can follow to overcome the ill effects of it:

1- Feng Shui - The ancient Chinese art and Science which deals with the spatial arrangement of house, often offers remedies to Vastu defects. If Vastu deals with house during its construction, Feng Shui comes into picture after that, during the interiors and aesthetics. Mirrors are the elements used to overcome Vastu defects caused due to corner cuts. Any missing corners can be rectified by this method. The mirror should be permanently fixed on the wall and at least 6 feet tall. Single mirror should be used to meet the length criteria. In your case, two mirrors can be placed on the south and the east walls of dining room as shown in the image below. The dark thick lines indicate the placement of mirrors

enter image description here

2- Vastu Pyramids - 4 Vastu Pyramids can be placed one in each corner of the house.

answer May 31, 2016 by Pallavi
0 votes
Reg your plan the cut on the cirner will be viewed srriousaly.
It is noticed that some negative energy.
Don't worry we will help you to come out of this problem.
Further details you may contact with your plan and discuss with vaasthu expert.
S. Rajahgopaal
Vaasthu guru
Ph- 011- 39585123
Mail - vastu.dekho.com
answer Apr 20, 2018 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote

Hi,

My flat has a entrance of South East direction. Can you please suggest remedies

+4 votes

Is it advisable to buy duplex flat having attached floor plan. 3bhk duplex

+1 vote

,I bought west facing entrance flat in which builder has not given any provision for puja room. In my flat north east area is balcony and living room. my balcony is very big and I cam construct puja room into it please advise is it ok),

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.