top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies flat kitchen office vastu shastra shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

Where to build South East Facing plot door for residence.

0 votes

Hi,

My plot is south facing with park infront of it. Please let me know if it is good to buy as I read that it is not good to buy south plots.

Please let me know if this is good, where to have the gate of plot entrance as for house, we will make East Entrance.

South East Facing plot

Thanks in advance

posted Jul 5 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

No, not recomended because the plot is not in true direction( it is not facing South).

SE is not good.

answer Jul 9 by Nageshwar
Similar Questions
+1 vote

Can we build a two floor house (main door facing south) in a east facing plot? Road is in east direction of the plot. can you sugest the main door options for this arrangement?

+1 vote
Sir, can I place the main door in south in 2 and 3 padas and partial 4th pada.
Can I build staircase in SE leaving 6' gap from the SE corner from north to south.
+2 votes
I have a 120 sq yd west facing plot. I want to build a house on 100sq yd and a garden on 20 sq yd. Plz guideme on how can i build it with vastu compliance respective to kitchen, living room, dining room, bed room, pooja room, toilet, bathroom, store room etc.? If possible, plz share the vastu. Compliant  map for the building of plot.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.