top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies flat kitchen office vastu shastra shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

South facing house design

0 votes
Please provide a rough design for 26x49 south facing plot, with car parking and 2bhk. thanks
posted Jun 21 by anonymous

Looking for an answer?  Share this question: #
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

Similar Questions
0 votes

Our bath is placed in the north eastern corner and toilet next to the bathroom. What are the remedies? Ours is a south facing house.  ours is an individual house, and there are a number of vastu defects. Please advice. Is it advisable to convert the bath in the NE side to a library and move the bath(no toilet) to the space above kitchen?

+2 votes
Can we build a toilet at north east side of a house which is facing south
0 votes
Our bath is placed in the north eastern corner and toilet next to the bathroom. What are the remedies? Ours is a south facing house
+2 votes

My house entrance is south facing ...n since when I moved to my new house, my mom is having health issues most of the time.. Kindly guide me on the same thanks

Regards
Amit

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.