top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door kitchen office shop flat vastu remedies south west home wealth vastu shastra entrance north facing main entrance plot prosperity

Main gate infront of lift ,should i buy the flat

+3 votes

A new flat under construction,main gate is infront of lift .
Is this vastu dosh

posted May 23, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

+1 vote

I would prefer to look at the overall plan before deciding about the flat. Also, how far is the lift gate from main door of the flat?

answer May 23, 2016 by Sukumar
Thanks , there is 6ft gape
0 votes

Thanks , there is 6 ft gape

answer May 26, 2016 by Harshit Nahata
0 votes

One shouldn't be deciding about a flat based on just one parameter. Can you take a picture of your plan and upload here so better analysis can be done?

answer May 26, 2016 by Sukumar
Similar Questions
+1 vote
I looking to buy home/flat facing south I.e. the channel gate is on west facing and after that we have small lobby and the door is facing south. Plz let me know is it good or not as per the vastu. Also plz suggest the solution for the same.
+1 vote
Want to know if there is anything wrong in the position of the entrance of my flat. It's a 3BHK
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.