top button

Most popular tags
    house vastu tips direction business flat main door shop wealth kitchen office entrance south west prosperity plot north east north facing home toilet bedroom south facing

House facing

+3 votes

My House facing is South which is not good according to Vastu what should I do?

posted May 19, 2016 by Nitin

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

4 Answers

+1 vote

Every direction has it's own importance. In south facing house, where exactly is your main door?
Not all south facing houses are bad as per Vastu.

All the directions are auspicious as per vastu and at the same time, each direction will have certain principle to follow, while constructing a house.
For south facing house also, if entrance is towards SE direction, it's considered to be good. Do you have an option to shift your entrance in that area?
If you divide your south wall in nine equal portion from SE to SW, first 4 portion are good to have entrance. 4th portion from SE is the best for south facing home. 1st to 3rd are also ok. 5th till 9th, we should avoid as an entrance for south facing home.

answer May 22, 2016 by Sukumar
+1 vote

Please check the image for south facing home main entrance Vastu 

answer Jul 9, 2016 by Sukumar
0 votes
Dear Mr.Kumar,

Thank you for you valuable answer. There is two gate in my entrance one is in SE corner and secind is in SW corner.  My main door is in SW. SE gate is infrount of stair ti go upside so requst to you please suggest what shoud I do for good Helth and Welth.
answer Jul 7, 2016 by Nitin
0 votes
More Vastu tips for entrance gate can be found here

http://community.vastudekho.com/349/any-vastu-tips-for-entrance-gate
answer Jul 9, 2016 by Nimesh Kumar
Similar Questions
+2 votes

My house entrance is south facing ...n since when I moved to my new house, my mom is having health issues most of the time.. Kindly guide me on the same thanks

Regards
Amit

+2 votes

Sir my house is facing north east 40 degree and somebody told that we can apply same vasthu as house facing north exactly, if house is between north and north-east is that true? Thank you sir.

0 votes
I have only southern side open for entry ,so which part of the compound should the gate be.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.