top button

Most popular tags
    house vastu tips direction business flat main door shop wealth kitchen office entrance south west prosperity plot north east north facing home toilet bedroom south facing

kitchen in north wall

0 votes

strong textIn my flat kitchen falls in North wall, water sink is in north east corner and I cannot change that..please give me some remedies...and what color i should use..

posted May 5, 2016 by Pooja Adhikary

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button
can you draw a simple plan of your flat and send here. It's not clear that your kitchen is on North west side or North east side of North wall? Is your sink in NE side of the kitchen or NE corner of the flat?
Kitchen is in North wall, and gas oven is in north wall too...so while cooking i need to face north. And the sink is in North east corner of the kitchen..I cannot change the direction cause it is build is that way only... so plz suggest some remedies

2 Answers

0 votes
Kitchen in East south
answer Jul 22, 2016 by Somesh
0 votes

it is not a right place for kitchen.  If you can not change the location you can install the energy material to remove the defect.

answer Oct 6, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote

Hi,

We are living in Rented apartment in Dubai..
Our house entrance is north and L shape flat.
My wife has to face north while cooking as the gas pipeline and cooking range is prefixed in that direction.

Please suggest the remedies.

Thank you

Atul

0 votes
My house entrance is South east n my wash basin sink in kitchen is in south West. Please advice and help for any remedy
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.