top button

Most popular tags
    house vastu tips direction business flat main door shop wealth kitchen office entrance south west prosperity plot north east north facing home toilet bedroom south facing

Can i fit dressing mirror & table in my master bedroom in SW wall?

+2 votes
posted Apr 27, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

+1 vote

It is preferable not to position the mirrors on the South west walls. Positioning of mirrors in this direction bring unrest in the marital relationships. Problems like over expectations from the partner, wastage and losses happen. Some times it also brings fertility problems in the couple. Problems pertaining to beauty will also arise if the mirror and table are placed in that direction. It is said to be caused due to the extension effect of the mirror.

Instead you can place it in the north eastern wall to bring in positive energy and lot of good health.

enter image description here

answer Apr 28, 2016 by Priya
0 votes

you can have dressing table with mirror but it should be on the North or East side wall only.

answer Oct 6, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
What if we work from home and my office table is also in the same room?
Similar Questions
+2 votes

Hi,
it'll be g8t if can get to know, which place & facing can i keep dressing table with mirror.
my room is in south west. & entrance from north facing to my bedroom.

Regards
Swayam.

+4 votes
I want to Place a dressing table in my living room of my house which direction should I pefer for the mirror to face,my house is west facing?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.