top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door flat office shop kitchen wealth home south west entrance north facing plot prosperity main entrance bedroom north east

puja mandir to be setup in limited space as I live in half portion of hall of a 2bhk flat as a paying guest

+1 vote

I live as a paying guest. It's a 2bhk flat but I stay in hall & share the hall with another girl. So now hall is divided in two parts. I want a puja Mandir & only place I have is in front of my bed. I want to know which location is good for Puja Mandir or how can I set it up in the limited space that I have

posted Apr 20, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

The Puja Place can be a shelf or a place where the images of Gods can be kept and worshipped.
You must make sure that Puja Shelf is clean. You should also keep a door to the Puja shelf or curtain, as its in the same place as your bedroom.

Also, you shouldn't keep footwear, dirty cloths or broomsticks near the Puja shelf as one must maintain the sanctity of the Puja Room.

The Pooja Room can either be an independant room, or an independant shelf or even part of a shelf.

Whatever is the Pooja Room, it should be in a clean environment and should be cleanly maintained.

It is preferable that the Puja Shelf can be kept in the East or North Directions. If both these directions are not feasible, the puja Shelf can face the West Direction.

answer Apr 20, 2016 by Sukumar
Similar Questions
+1 vote

please tell me remedies

Flat facing east from quadrant 1 ( ENE)

Missing corners - North west, south west and south east.

Bathroom in Nw and North

Kitchen in SE

Balcony in south east

bedroom in south and south west.

can I mail detailed Map with directions?

Regards,

Rajjiv Saigal

+1 vote
There is a pillar in the living room near the main door. Is it ok if it is there?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.