top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat vastu shastra office shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

I am Anil, working. I am divorced no children and staying with two unmarried sisters. which main door direction is best.

0 votes

Respected Sir,

I am planning to buy a flat in building. I have two options one main door facing almost north (010º), kitchen in NNW of the house and balcony in East. There are slums in East and visible from balcony. The bed rooms are South East and South West. 

The other option is  main door facing WNW (335), kitchen in WSW of the house and balcony in North direction. There are slums in East, but get hidden and not visible from balcony. The bed rooms are NE and SE. 

Which of the two flats will be most suitable for me. As mentioned my name is Anil (zodiac sign Aries by date of birth). I am divorcee - no children and two of my younger sisters stay with me. I am working for a company and mainly into teaching and training. 

Kindly advise and help me make a good decision, for which I stand highly obliged.

Thanks Sir.

posted Oct 30 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
The first option is good.
Main door and bed rooms are good.
answer Nov 3 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
I looking to buy home/flat facing south I.e. the channel gate is on west facing and after that we have small lobby and the door is facing south. Plz let me know is it good or not as per the vastu. Also plz suggest the solution for the same.
+4 votes

plz upload on my behalf of Flat No.4 I want to ask whether it is Vastu complaint?

This Question is on behalf of Piyush Jain, member of Vastu Community and sent us a direct email and requested us to upload this plan so community can check and critically review the plan from Vastu point of view.

enter image description here

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.