top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat vastu shastra office shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

i am staying in 1 bhk flat where bathroom is on southwest direction is that good

+1 vote
posted Oct 22 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
Bathroom in SW is not good. It will cause more expenditure and health problem.
answer Oct 25 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+2 votes
It's a rental house and I am staying in 1 room. It has a separate kitchen in East and bathroom in West. Basically I have only my bedroom left. In that case can I keep Pooja Ghar in bedroom? What can I do to correct this.
0 votes

Respected Sir,

I am planning to buy a flat in building. I have two options one main door facing almost north (010º), kitchen in NNW of the house and balcony in East. There are slums in East and visible from balcony. The bed rooms are South East and South West. 

The other option is  main door facing WNW (335), kitchen in WSW of the house and balcony in North direction. There are slums in East, but get hidden and not visible from balcony. The bed rooms are NE and SE. 

Which of the two flats will be most suitable for me. As mentioned my name is Anil (zodiac sign Aries by date of birth). I am divorcee - no children and two of my younger sisters stay with me. I am working for a company and mainly into teaching and training. 

Kindly advise and help me make a good decision, for which I stand highly obliged.

Thanks Sir.

+1 vote

I live as a paying guest. It's a 2bhk flat but I stay in hall & share the hall with another girl. So now hall is divided in two parts. I want a puja Mandir & only place I have is in front of my bed. I want to know which location is good for Puja Mandir or how can I set it up in the limited space that I have

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.