top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat office vastu shastra shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance house direction north facing prosperity

Suitable flat as per vastu

+1 vote

Please suggest me a suitable flat both 2 and 3bhk. And also suggest which room suitable for children and which one as mastersroom. I have attached the floor plan. Kindly refer the same. Or else-it's Shivam Apts,Quepem Goa by Talak constructions

posted Apr 8, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes
answer Apr 8, 2016 by Shweta Sukhthankar
We will try to post this plan here, please send your plan at support@mangotechno.com
Try to edit again.
Use the image button in the editor pick your image, upload it and press OK.
0 votes
answer Apr 9, 2016 by Vastu Compass App
Similar Questions
+4 votes

plz upload on my behalf of Flat No.4 I want to ask whether it is Vastu complaint?

This Question is on behalf of Piyush Jain, member of Vastu Community and sent us a direct email and requested us to upload this plan so community can check and critically review the plan from Vastu point of view.

enter image description here

+1 vote

Please advise me regarding below duplex flat floor plan, should I go ahead?

–1 vote
My entrance is south side...North East is latrines. .North side balcony...West side balcony....south West kitchen and in front of kitchen is latrine

It is OK or not as per vastu shastra
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.