top button
    Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business flat main door office shop kitchen wealth entrance vastu south west home prosperity plot north east north facing bedroom main entrance

North east bedroom

0 votes

We have a master bedroom in the north east part, and I we sleep with our heads towards north east,,,,is it ok, if not can we be helped with some remedy

posted Apr 8, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

+1 vote

NE direction is preferred direction for entrance, Puja, open area, balcony etc.
If you have no option other than NE for the master bedroom, you can have inside room settings as per Vastu.

Can you keep your bed in SW corner of the room, head can be in South or East direction.
Keep NE area of the room very light and clean.
Don't keep any mirror in the bedroom.

What about other rooms, kitchen location in your house?

answer Apr 8, 2016 by Anjani
+1 vote
answer Apr 9, 2016 by Sukumar
Similar Questions
0 votes
The shape of my flat is not perfectly rectangular. When we bought it it's NE part was the part of my neighbor and WN is of of my flat. Is there any vastudosh problem and if there is what are remedies?
+1 vote

My master bedroom is in north east. We are trying to have a baby and we are not successful despite several treatments. Please help

+1 vote

This is layout of my house
I have suffered lot of bad luck since moving to this house
2010 we moved in and job loss 3 years, working 2 years,

how can I improve, master bedroom is NE direction of the house. Can I change furniture of do anything to improve financial and career luck.
Just outside the entrance is garbage room 
Just and opp to garbage room is stairs, elevator on the left of the main door.
My apartment is on the south west side of the bldg.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.