top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door kitchen office shop flat vastu remedies south west home vastu shastra wealth entrance north facing main entrance plot prosperity

cing in south and when I enter in the houze there is a wsll facing me, i had given advance as per vastu is it ok

+1 vote

planning to move a house which is south facimg and there is a wall straight when i enter the hoise can we have a peaceful and prosperous life if we go theree

posted Apr 8, 2016 by N.damodaran

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button
Can you draw a simple map of the house and upload here so proper analysis can be done.
Which part of south direction, you have the entrance?
What about the other rooms, kitchen etc in the house?

2 Answers

0 votes

As said the wall infront of your entrance is not good.  If you are very particular to move that house, you have to make the house in positive zone.

Further details call me 9840249266

answer Jun 3, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

Before buying you should in all angles.  The details are given below how to check.

1. vasthu aspects main door entry, room arrangements, toilet and kitchen position)

2. whether the ground energy is positive or negative

3. material arrangements can be done as per vathu

4. choose proper wall painting colors

If you done all the above it will pefect

S.Rajahgopaal

vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

answer Sep 21, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+2 votes
I am about to purchase a  house where the entrance is in the south east zone of house and facing west please suggest if it is fine as per vaastu.
0 votes
We live in a rented flat the entrance is towards south. Should i vacate have incurred heavy losses and my wife died. Please advice.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.