top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat vastu shastra office shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

Which direction is better, southeast or northwest for office sitting if the office entrance is facing southwest?

0 votes
posted Aug 27 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Grid it properly and if it is really South West facing i.e. your entrance is falling in South-West zone (S8 -W1), first you need to block it with appropriate coloured tape or metal strip according to zonal strength of the zone.

S8 Will lead you to disconnect from the rest of the world thereby severely affecting the financial position and again W1 will negatively affect the financial position and life span.

Since you have not mentioned department you would be looking or the core competency you would be dealing with, therefore right zone for you to sit in the office can not be advised.

Must read- Office Vastu Tips- Decoding the Mysteries for You

answer Aug 28 by Pt. Munindra Dubey
Similar Questions
+1 vote

My office desk is South west facing. So if I sit on the desk facing my laptop I am also facing south west. 

My desk is kind of LI (U ) shaped with two long lines one in front of me and another at the back. So I sit in between the parallel lines and the small line or bottom of the U is on my right side attached to a wall. However the constraints are that I cannot sit on the small line on the right ( at least not always ) and not at the other long line as it would mean turning my back towards the door of my cabin. So my option is only to sit facing southwest but yes I can put pictures , any statues , or plants around to personalize the space. I have a wall on my right ( north ) and at my back.

I am so lost and worried about sitting south west facing. Any remedy ? Kindly help.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.