Vastu tips for Car Garage
Every one of us has a concern about one thing in life – “car parking” where to park and how to park. We must always pay attention to the expensive vehicle we purchase and have to see to it that the vehicle has to be safe and have a long life. We dream of a good car so that it takes us wherever we want to travel whenever we want. In other words in a luxurious way!
Many times when people buy a new vehicle and within a few days, we hear some mishaps happening to them. Some of the common ones are:
1. Continues rounds to the service centre for repair
2. Meeting with accidents causing damage to vehicle and owner
3. The vehicle lost or theft – taking rounds to the police station
4. Quarrels with neighbour
5. Damages due to wrong parking etc.
6. Rodents nuisance
As per Vastu Shastra, there are locations in a house where the vehicle should be parked. If the Vastu compliant is not in order, all sorts of troubles will invade us. We have to park the vehicles in the appropriate place so that we get advantages such as:
1. Safe travel
2. A vehicle that stays with us for a long time
3. Low maintenance costs
4. Earn name and fame
5. Attract wealth
Here we provide you with a few Do’s and Don’t’s for car parking
1. Always construct the car garage in the North West direction
2. Car or vehicle should be parked facing North or East
3. Provide plenty of space to walk around the garage
4. The floor should slope towards North or East
5. The roof should always slope from South to North or from West to East
6. Entrance is always best with North or East
7. The Garage entrance door should be less than that of the main gate of the house
8. Colour preferably with white or yellow or any light colour shades.
1. A car should never be parked facing West or South.
2. The northeast direction is not ideal for parking car or constructing a garage.
3. If the garage is constructed in South West, then the vehicle will meet with more repair work and less of travel.
4. Garage wall should not be touching the compound wall or the wall of the house
5. Garage at Northeast is a completely “NO”
6. Never keep trash in a garage