top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat vastu shastra office shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

What is correct location of bed in the bedroom?

+1 vote
posted Aug 1 by Praveen Kumar

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

4 Answers

+1 vote
SOUTH WEST PART IN ANY ROOM LEAVE MINIMUM GAP FROM THE WALL.
answer Aug 2 by S.rajahgopaal
You mean south-west corner? Or south or west wall?
+1 vote
South west corner.
answer Aug 6 by S.rajahgopaal
Sorry to disturb you again! I placed my bed in south-west corners uch that legs are towards north, bed covers 4.5 foot of total 10 foot of south wall. So 5.5 foot is vacant on south wall. How should I place almirah(3.5 foot) on south wall? (1)At south-east corner, (2)touched to bed, (3) leaving equidistant space on both sides- south-east corner as well as bed?
0 votes
If you send the plan I advice accordingly.
answer Aug 7 by S.rajahgopaal
1)https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-B7qFC760oaTLkhT61PM97JcTKimMroK/view?usp=drivesdk
2)https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nknJi2A7_NIhB-olp1VoEq_My4cOMNIO/view?usp=drivesdk

My dad is civil contractor. All of the money is stucked since 5-7 years. One site was going on but he also didn't gave all money.. All make excuses that they dont have money. Please give solution
0 votes
This arrangement is ok.
Major defect is noticed in your place.
So that you may have problem in financial wise and business wise and whatever you try to do it will not take place. This is a present situation.
Don't worry.
Remedy is available. Don't worry
Further details pl contact vastudekho.com
93413 67799.
answer Aug 8 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes
The flat entrance is west and the master bedroom is slightly north west .
The bed has been attached to the wall of bathroom in the master bedroom.
The head on the bed is slightly north west

Please advise
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.