top button
    Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business flat main door office shop kitchen wealth entrance vastu south west home prosperity plot north east north facing bedroom main entrance

My cabin is at extreme south west corner of thr building....is it gud or bad??? What can i do to improve it????

+2 votes

My offices main entrance is in south direction and office door is in east direction....My cabin is in basement at south west corner....pls suggest if it is ok or if I should do anything???

posted Mar 27, 2016 by Jitesh Srivastava

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

5 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Basements usually have problem with the proper flow of air and light, which creates the low level of energy, but if someone takes care and enhances the energy level with the good lighting, proper ventilation & air conditioning etc; the same can be used as a working area. Owner of the business should sit in the SW corner as per the Vastu.

If possible, ground floor SW corner is better, compared to the basement SW corner.

I have also found the more office vastu are answered here:

http://community.vastudekho.com/165/improve-business-following-vastu-shastra-really-possible

answer Mar 28, 2016 by Sukumar
0 votes

You have mentioned that your office is in SW corner in basement, what do you have on other floors in the building?

answer Mar 27, 2016 by Anjani
0 votes

thank you so much for the reply!!!! on ground floor is our office and above that (i.e. of 1st and 2nd floor) are residential houses

answer Mar 28, 2016 by Jitesh Srivastava
0 votes

The highest authority in the workplace should be seated in the South West corner. This should be higher up as compared to others at the office.

For sales team the direction is North West.

answer Mar 28, 2016 by Vastu Paranoid
0 votes
Dear;
Soth west corner is ok. But other vaastu energy part you should take care.
It seems to be that some defects noticed.
Try to correct it.

S.rajahgopaal
Vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant
Vasturajah@yahoo.com
answer Oct 20, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
I have no option to make my bathroom on south west corner
What should I do best to do it working
Because I have already made my kitchen on southeast corner
0 votes
My showroom is south west facing. In which direction i have to sit. As recently, i am sitting in northwest corner facing south east... and above where we sit on 1st floor there is washroom for labour... please tell me where to sit so that our income increases and succeed
+1 vote
There is a pillar behind my chair in my office cubical . Is it bad. How do I protect my self.
0 votes
Is it true that AC duct should not be in the south West corner of the apartment in 20th floor? Is there a remedy or workaround for the same?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.