top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies flat kitchen vastu shastra office shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

t junction plot

0 votes

for looking for residential property , i came across a beautiful house but it as at junction. house is facing east south direction ,, main door is at east side and surrounded by three roads on the north east ,, south east and south west.

road on the east south side is main road and other roads are just path to two other houses on the left and right and both houses fall behind this .

there is possibility of changing the main  door from t junction side to south west is possible. but still house will be facing towards east south direction.

kindly suggest should i go for this buildup property.

posted Jul 28, 2019 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
Plan study to be made and advice give accordingly.
Reg T-junction not all the T-junctions are good or bad.
Whatever may be any type of T-junction of roads from any direction will have negative impact is more.
It can be corrected without any alteration.
Pl note that the T-junction house will have more obstruction,financial problem and health issues noticed.
answer Jul 28, 2019 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+4 votes

Plot facing East phase and T shape road . what is the vastu remedy for this.

+1 vote
Hi i am having a South facing plot which is also facing towards T junction road. I am planning to construct a house. So please suggest me how to build a vastu compliant house in that plot.
+2 votes
I have a plot, facing east side...and i am going to constructed it. But there are three side road or we can say T-junction. Pls advise if some solution I can do for the same.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.