In our daily life, we experience stress, competition, and tensions irrespective of any age and gender. By the end of the day, all of us are left with less energy or exhausted. We definitely need to recharge and are finding ways and means to stay calm and lead a stress-free life. How do we do it?
We have grown up ourselves with human qualities like self-determination, will-power and confidence which helps us fight the challenges we face in our daily life. All these are positive energies that we possess, although, still we need to re-energize positive energy. The Vastu Shastra gives actionable items that will definitely bring positive energy into our homes.
To enjoy positive energies around you, you will have to take advantage of Vastu Shastra tips. Here are few:
- You must always keep your main entrance clutter-free from heavy items or footwear. Positive energy sweeps into your home from the main door and if there are materials spread around, then the energy gets blocked. This will have a negative effect instead of positive.
- There should not be any window or door just opposite the front door or else the energy flowing in from the main door will flow out through the opposite door immediately.
- You must always build your kitchen in the SouthEast direction as this is the place for “Agni” or “Fire”. If the kitchen is placed in North, North East or East then shift it to the South East direction in your home
- You must always keep your head towards south direction while sleeping
- If there is a bed beneath a beam, then it is recommended to remove it.
- Rooms should not consist a lot of corners. Rooms have to be in regular shape, ie, either square or rectangle.
- You should not construct a pooja room beneath the staircase.
- The doors of the bathroom and kitchen should not face each other
- Placing used Black Horse’ shoe on the entrance brings luck
- You should avoid building washroom in North East direction or beneath the staircase, as it brings negative energy and affects the health of family members and also restricts prosperity.
- Always throw away unwanted materials or broken glasses and non-working clocks.
- Always keep fresh flowers instead of artificial flowers.
- Always keep a small bowl of salt in the southwest of the room. From ancient days, it is believed that salt is a symbol of purification and it was used for many rituals. Salt absorbs all the negative energy and balances the flow of energy inside the home. Keep this salt bowl in the North-East or South-West direction in your home.
- Decorate your home with plants and bring in greenery which will reduce stress. Plants like bamboo and money plant is a good choice.
- Placing a fish aquarium is also recommended. It should be placed in the hall at the Southwest corner.
- Music calms down tension and anger. Always hang a wind chime or bell at the entrance of your home to attract wealth.