top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door office shop flat kitchen wealth south west home entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity bedroom north east

My main door is under the staircase, the staircase is for the 1st floor but i have rented the ground floor.

0 votes
posted Jul 10 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
Main door under the staircase is not good and it will obstruct the positive energy and opportunities.
It can be rectified without any alteration.
answer Jul 11 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+2 votes
North facing house, the north east block can be used as open to sky in first floor.
+1 vote
How to construction new North facing house. An first floor also. How design? First floor plan and ground floor plan?
0 votes
Hello,

Actually i want to open my gym and my house  is facing in the east. Now i am confused that should i make the basement for he gym or not. And one more thing that is it good if i open the gym on first floor or second floor and residence in the ground floor?
Please make me ckear that what shall i do?
If i should open it in ground floor then what things should i follow?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.