top button

Most popular tags
    house business direction vastu tips flat main door shop wealth kitchen entrance office south west prosperity north east north facing plot home toilet south facing bedroom

Pooja room door providing

+2 votes

Plz suggest me pooja room door in west side so is this good or not

posted Mar 22, 2016 by Naveen

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

+1 vote

It is recommended for the devotee to face east or North while performing Puja.
So the door that opens out to the direction of west is good.

Pooja room should be in the north east area.

answer Mar 22, 2016 by Vastu Paranoid
0 votes

It ispreferable that the Pooja Room faces the East or North Directions. If both these directions are not feasible, the Pooja Room can face the West Direction.

You must also make sure that Poona room shouldn't be in the center part of the house/Brahmasthan.

answer Mar 23, 2016 by Anjani
Similar Questions
+3 votes
Hi

My flat is south facing and I am planning to make a pooja in living area, can you please help me on what side should I make Pooja, I have a option to make it next to my kitchen where the door of pooja will be on west facing and while doing pooja i will be standing facing to east, all good ideals will be west facing.

Other option is to have it on north wall where door will be towards south and while doing pooja i will be facing towards north, all god ideal will be south facing.

Its will be a small standing pooja.

Please help

Regards

Deepak
+2 votes
I have a 120 sq yd west facing plot. I want to build a house on 100sq yd and a garden on 20 sq yd. Plz guideme on how can i build it with vastu compliance respective to kitchen, living room, dining room, bed room, pooja room, toilet, bathroom, store room etc.? If possible, plz share the vastu. Compliant  map for the building of plot.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.