Feng Shui is a Chinese Spiritual philosophy that brings harmony to an environment. Feng Shui symbols are considered bringers of good fortune by the faithful; attract energies of prosperities and wealth.
1. Conch shell (Right turning) - It is considered very auspicious when kept in sacred place or place of the worship in the house, it is White in colour with brown lines on them that runt towards the right. This shanka brings good luck, prosperity, success and happiness in the family
(i) It invalidates the harmful effects of planets.
(ii)Any black magic, evil effect can be removed just by sprinkling Ganges water from it.
2. Lotus Flower - According to Feng Shui, this flower is said to replace negative energy with positive, clearing the mind and causing clarity to achieve enlightenment.
(i)Place the Crystal in the Northeast of a bedroom to embellish the occupant's educational luck.
3. Fu Dogs - Foo Dogs are valued and used in Feng Shui as protection and loyal symbol. They are defenders that ward away evil influences and spirits.
(i) A pair of Foo Dogs helps to prevent negative energy from entering your home.
4. Three Legged Frog - This must not be installed or kept in the kitchen or bathroom or bedroom. Never keep it on the ground. It should be placed near the entrance and it should face inside. Place the fortune frog inside on a place which is located diagonally from the front door and make it face inward.
(i) One frog measuring 3 inches long and 3 inches wide is generally enough.
5. Double Golden fish - As per Feng, Shui fish improves the sphere of wealth and prosperity. It should be kept in the north direction of the house in a way that it faces the east. It is the first avatar of Lord Vishnu.
Wind chimes are very popular and it is one of the most common remedies of Feng Shui. All Spirit is a vibration -- including Sound, especially the sound made by wind chimes. According to traditional Feng Shui schools, wind chimes are used mostly to cure negative energies and to bring desired for a healthy, happy and lucky life.
- Display the bird Phoenix:
The Legendary Phoenix is the most famous bird in Feng Shui. It is said that Phoenix brings an incredible turnaround in once life. It stands for the energy of great Strength, Transformation, longevity, endless luck and purity. Hanging a phoenix picture or painting on a wall will help those who had been through tough times, suffered a lot in past, gone through bad luck phase in life and helps to overcome the pain, suffering and losses.
- Place a Globe in the North-East for Knowledge:
Globe is the ideal energize of Knowledge, Place the globe in the Northeast (earth) section or corner of your home. It helps to reach success in your business, helps you to move up in the career and brings you good education luck and further improves in your studying abilities.
- Put-up pictures Depicting Greenery:
In paintings there are both positive and negative energies. While positive energy brings your life better, negative energy can wreak havoc in your life. It is said that According to Feng Shui hanging a painting of Forest landscapes, trees, and waterfalls etc, any pictures of greenery. It will deeply affect your confidence, family life, relationship, career etc. and brings positivity in your life.
- Place cream coloured flowers in the west for Happiness from and relating to children:
According to Feng Shui colour, therapy plays a superior role in balancing our body, intelligence and spirit. Placing a cream coloured plant in west direction gives you good opportunities in a career as well as encouraging creativity in children.
- Setup in the house the idol of laughing Buddha:
It is said that placing an Idol of Buddha protects your health, brings you Longevity, Good Luck and also increases in overall ambience and happiness in homes.
(i) Facing the main entrance door is the best location to keep laughing Buddha.
(ii) Buddha's birthday falls on 8th May and it is considered auspicious if a candle is lightened on his birthday. It is said that it fulfils desires.
(iii) Do not place Buddha on the floor or in the Kitchen / Bathroom.
- Place a Metal Tortoise in North Side:
Tortoise is a symbol of good luck and it has a great significance in Feng Shui. As tortoise is gifted with long life and therefore it gives Long Life in Feng Shui. One can be placing Metal Tortoise in the north direction of your home, office or workplace will watch over your career Luck.
- Place Chinese coins in the chest (for prosperity):
Feng Shui coins are the very old and traditional method of inviting wealth into your life and the most effective protector of long-lasting finances. The uses of Chinese coins in Feng Shui are to attract wealth and money. So placing a Chinese coin on chest give signifying prosperity and owning many riches.
- Family Photographs of the members in a cheerful mood:
One can be hanging cheerful, happy family photographs bring harmony in relationship and south-west is the ideal direction to hang.
- Listen to the Gayatri Mantra every day for a healthy life:
In the Hindu religion, Gayathri mantra is considered to be one of the most powerful mantras with divine power. Chanting mantra daily can help us to come closer to the divine. And there are some important benefits of reciting Gayathri mantra-like Bring Calmness to mind, Improves breathing problem, Reduces depressions, successful marriage, Improves learning ability, increases concentration and many more.
Om Bhur Bhuvah Swah
Bhargo Devasya Dhimahi
Dhiyo Yonah Prachodayat
- Burn Incense sticks for mental peace:
Burn incense sticks in the Morning and Evening, and you feel like positive energy is flowing into your home. People use it for the purpose of spiritual invocations to boosting energy, love, positivity and also it has the power to cure stress and worries of life.