top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door office shop flat kitchen wealth south west home entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity bedroom north east

Can I install Pyra Angles in the 4 corners of the house(4 pieces in different rooms)?

–1 vote
Hi, my house was built with extended South-west. To correct this Can I install Pyra Angles in the 4 corners of the house(4 pieces in different rooms)? or pyra angles should be installed in the 4 corners of the same room?
posted Jun 17 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
Pyramid angle will not help you for SW extension.
You need to install line pyramid.
Further details pl contact vastudekho -93413 67799
answer Jun 19 by S.rajahgopaal
the site we built the house is perfect rectangle, i was not talking about the site in the question, but the house built was a bit cross on the southwest side (crossly extended to the southwest side by a few inches).  Site is perfect rectangle, but house isn't perfect rectangle. Can Pyra Angles be used as a remedy for this as a solution?
Similar Questions
0 votes

Hi My Kitchen is in North West of the house and entrance of the kitchen is east, as this is a parallel kitchen I can only cook facing North and stove is facing south and we have utility continuation to the kitchen which is extended west side of the kitchen,Can I cook facing North Direction???

House is east facing 

+1 vote
My date of birth is 13/03/1982 time: 4:15am, can i buy southeast or south facing flat.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.