top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door office shop flat kitchen wealth south west home entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity bedroom north east

Vasthu for my new flat

0 votes

Namaste Guruji,

We are planning to buy attached west facing flat, can you please check the plan especially the bathrooms,
 are they in correct place. Also the Master bedroom is smaller than other bedroom is this fine?

Thanks for the inputs and feedback.

posted Jun 13 by Venkat Danthuri

Looking for an answer?  Share this question: #
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

Similar Questions
+1 vote

Respected Sir 

I am planning to buy a house which is west facing in a joint name of me and my husband 

My Name is Monica Kotecha and  date of birth is 17.11.1976  

My  husband name is Deepak  Koteccha date of birth is 11.11.1970

I am trying to upload the floor plan but unable to do so 

Please suggest me weather I should buy a west facing home or not if not kindly  please suggest favorable direction  for buying a home  on the joint name of me and my  husband. 

Thanks & Regards 

Monica Kotecha 

0 votes
Is there any suggestions for a flat having west facing entrance.
0 votes

Hi,

Please find the floor plan of an apartment I am planning to buy. It is a new apartment and on the 11th Floor. The no is 02 and it is west facing property/apartment.

Thank you

0 votes

planning to buy west facing house as per my dob 29/04/1985  born in magha pls let me know its suitable or not

+2 votes
I am about to purchase a  house where the entrance is in the south east zone of house and facing west please suggest if it is fine as per vaastu.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.