top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat vastu shastra office shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

Staircase in North (center of the house -long side ) landing above main door

+1 vote

Hi, 

I want to construct a house on a west facing plot. I am planning to put main door in North (not north-east), 

Is it advisable to put internal stairs above main door (Stair rising  from south to north and turn anti-clock above main door.to go to above floor?

posted May 30 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Staircase on the north side is not advisable. You can have north west choice better. Also the staircase above the main door is not good.
Further details you may contact
+91 - 934 136 77 99.

answer May 31 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+4 votes
This is a diagonal direction facing plot. The main door is in wnw of the corner plot. Garage double door in west next to the main door and double gate in the north which leading to the garden. There is road in the north and in the east. South and west is closed. Internal stairs in wsw There is 15ft distance between in road and the start of the house construction. I know that the stairs infront of vastu is not good. Please advise remedy.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.