top button
    Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door flat office shop kitchen wealth home south west entrance prosperity plot north facing north east bedroom main entrance

Main door fixing

0 votes

Pl suggest me which is the suitable month or Nakstra for fixing main door.My house is east facing. For example Phalguna, Chaitra, Vaisakha

posted Mar 20, 2016 by Mallikarjun W J

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

For best Vastu time to install the main door, please refer to the panchang and contact someone learned in your area who can guide you about the best time to perform Vastu Puja for the main door installation.

answer Mar 22, 2016 by Shunu
Similar Questions
+4 votes
This is a diagonal direction facing plot. The main door is in wnw of the corner plot. Garage double door in west next to the main door and double gate in the north which leading to the garden. There is road in the north and in the east. South and west is closed. Internal stairs in wsw There is 15ft distance between in road and the start of the house construction. I know that the stairs infront of vastu is not good. Please advise remedy.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.