top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door office flat shop kitchen wealth home south west entrance north facing plot main entrance prosperity bedroom north east

We r planing to raise lift in SSE in our showroom.plz suggest

0 votes
posted May 23 by anonymous

Looking for an answer?  Share this question: #
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

Similar Questions
0 votes
We do not have pooja room in our home, so we r planning to keep in bedroom is it correct plz inform me.
–1 vote
Hi, plz suggest the remedy for main door and kitchen door are in front of each other.
0 votes
sir, i have furniture showroom shoth west. i am facing financial problems from 7 years. befor that i am financially good. always there is a burden of debtors and loans.. suggest me the vastu to earn good money. my DOB IS 4/10/1974
0 votes

we are planning to buy the flat with east facing entrance and with 1275 sqft..i've attached our flat plan and  appartment layout plan.please suggest us if it is dvisible to buy it or not.

thank you

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.