We human beings always wish to have good, robust health and desire to lead a happy and healthy life. Although we possess material comfort, yet the concept of good health always strikes our minds to live in a peaceful ambience at home. We get really worried or tensed if any one of our family members falls ill or old age parents fall ill often, this upsets us and we also will not be able to perform our work at the office or concentrate on business as well.
We bring you tips of Vastu Shastra for health and wealth which will help to lead a healthy and disease-free life and experience a good cash flow at home.
- Light up a red bulb in the south-east corner at home. The red bulb in the south-west direction reduces the obstacles relating to cash-flow.
- Always ensure to build a Pooja room or a Prayer room in the north-east direction of the home.
- The main door or the entrance door of the house should not make any creaky noise while opening or closing the door.
- The main door entrance has to be clutter-free. Leaving footwear around the main door of the house will block the flow of positive energy.
- Never hang a picture of violence or war inside your home. Instead, place a picture of a fountain or a river on the north or east wall. This will bring harmony.
- In case you have five corners ceiling at home then place a Vastu pyramid to ward off negativity.
- The toilet seat has to be facing from north to south. Keep the door of the toilet always locked.
- Drinking water has to be kept facing east or north-east as this will bring very good results.
- The centre place of the house has to be kept free so that the positive energy will flow freely. This is one of the important tips in Vastu Shastra for good health and wealth to the family members.
- It is advisable to sleep in pointing head towards South, East or West. Avoid North at any cost, as this is not good for health and life gets miserable.
- Keep cash chest in the north direction to attract cash flow.
- As per Vastu Shastra, the wall clock in your house should always be in a working condition. Vastu Shastra suggests that placing a clock in the north or northeast direction will attract wealth and prosperity. Clocks, in fact, energize a direction.
- Keep a Basil (Tulsi) plant in front of the house or even inside the house. Tulsi plant has potential to purify the air around us. Avoid plants like cactus or bonsai or any other milky plant. They might add up to illness and stress.
- As per Vastu Shastra for good health, you should avoid a bed with storage space. This will lead to brain and heart-related ailments.
- According to the Vastu Shastra for health, one should never design a kitchen in the northeast direction. This will bring a lot of health issues and problems. Southeast direction is the best for the kitchen.