top button

Most popular tags
    house vastu tips direction business flat main door shop wealth kitchen office entrance south west prosperity plot north east north facing home toilet bedroom south facing

septic tank is in East corner so is it right side?

+2 votes

What's the effect of east corner septic tank?

posted Mar 20, 2016 by Manikankana Debnath

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button
Which corner in the east? NE or SE?
North-East corner septic tank.
the position of  septic tank in the NORTH EAST CORNER is very bad

4 Answers

+1 vote

Septic tank collect all the waste material (human and others) so its location in your house is very important, should be carefully chosen.

North west is the best location for having a septic tank, leaving the corner.
It should be some distance (1-2 feet) away from the boundary wall, if possible.
Septic tank should always be below the level of your house.
septic tanks have 2 compartments, keep water part on the east side and solid waste side on the west side.
Avoid the outlet from the tank on South side.
Not advisable to have septic tank in South-west, South-east or North-East.

answer Mar 21, 2016 by Anjani
+1 vote

Found another answer on the similar topic

http://community.vastudekho.com/173/septic-tank-for-my-house

answer Mar 21, 2016 by Anjani
+1 vote

Septic tank in NE portion of the house is not good. The water storage sump at Northeast portion of the house is good. NE portion of the house belongs to puja room and considered to be most auspicious direction in vastu. NE is the source of positive energy and these positive energies enrich you with health, wealth, prosperity and overall happiness.

answer Mar 21, 2016 by Sukumar
0 votes

septic tank location is not correct in your house. 

It should be on the NORTH OF NORTH WEST OR WEST OF NORTH WEST

If you are already constructed the septic tank. you can't do anything. and it will be a big job to change do the tank in the right place.

Don't worry I have solution without change the tank.

further details pl contact:

S.Rajahgopaal & cosmic energy consultant

answer Oct 6, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
I have a 3 storey building in which the septic tank is below stairs and the bathroom attach with latrin room is in middle of west direction of my house. Will you please help me by giving me some remedy to prevent vaasthu dosh?
+1 vote
Location of septic tank in a north facing residence
+1 vote

NW is best for septic tank but if not possible can septic tank place in east of plot

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.