top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door office shop flat kitchen wealth south west home entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity bedroom north east

In which direction home office is to be set up in house?

0 votes
posted May 7 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

To maintain balance and ensure productivity it’s important to follow Vastu rules. Make sure you have built the workplace according to Vastu guideline to attract positive vibes, gain wealth and career growth.

• Always make sure your home office is set up towards the west or south-west direction of the house. This helps you to have a stable career.

FOR MORE REMEDIES READ THIS ARTICLE: Best Vastu Guidelines For Home Office|Vastu For Office|VASTU DEKHO

answer May 7 by Vasudha Nagarajappa
Similar Questions
0 votes

Office in facing south east and in the SE or south west there is a temporary toilet. I work in the real estate business. Which is the best direction or place for me to have my office in my house? The South West or South East?

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.