top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door office shop flat kitchen wealth south west home entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity bedroom north east

Puja room at the place of wash basin

0 votes

Hi Sir,  I purchased a flat in hte top floor of the apartment. No provision is provided for puja room by the builder.

We are planning to construct puja room on the area where the down floor flats will have wash basin(to wash hands after eating food) there...We are planning like this because of lack of sufficient space.

Is my decision a good one.Can I go ahead. any dosha if I do like this...Please advise me.

posted May 6 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
Puja room first preference  is north direction  that means when you worship you have to face North. Second preferences is north east that means when youworship you have to face north east direction.  third preference East.. these are the best directions if these are not available in bad case you may prefer west in last chance. But you don't go for southlinked directions.
 As per your question you couldn't mention that your kitchen is an Southeast or not. If it is in south east corner then in that room you may place Pooja room at North East corner. Find out this directions by using compass. all the best.
answer May 10 by Venkata Mangalakshmi
Similar Questions
+1 vote
we have a store room in between bedroom ad staircase . Bedroom is in North East direction . Now we are planning to use half of the store room area for pooja room .Is it good ? If it is not then what we can do at the same place ?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.