top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen office vastu shastra shop flat south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

According to vastu shastra which color is good for pooja mandir?

0 votes
posted May 4 by anonymous

Looking for an answer?  Share this question: #
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

Similar Questions
0 votes

I propose to buy a flat. Builder has not provisioned for Pooja room in the flat. Since dry balcony is available attached to bathroom, separated by door, I am planning to remove door of one bathroom (leading to dry balcony) and close it completely with proper wall. I will provide opening to this dry balcony from the bedroom and will fix a proper door. 

Inside dry balcony, as usual building pipes are running. I will cover these pipes with wooden cover with proper hinges so that it can be opened for any maintenance purpose.

Pooja setup will be placed a closed wooden almirah and will be placed on east wall, facing west.

Please advise if my line of action is ok. 

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.