top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door kitchen office shop flat vastu remedies south west home wealth vastu shastra entrance north facing main entrance plot prosperity

Is there any vaastu shasthra for home office?

+2 votes
posted Apr 29 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

yes, there is Vastu Shastra for home office. Increasing the space of digital accessibility worldwide helps professionals the comfort of working from home, saving commuting hours, to focus more on work and meet deadlines. In order to save time, energy and concentration on work Professionals and entrepreneurs mostly work from home. Before they start working they surely will set up their own complete workplace at home.

To maintain balance and ensure productivity it’s important to follow Vastu rules. Make sure you have built the workplace according to Vastu guideline to attract positive vibes, gain wealth and career growth.

answer Apr 29 by Vasudha Nagarajappa
Similar Questions
+1 vote

I operate from home. I work in finance sector. Should I use South West room as bedroom or office room. Alternatively which direction or place can I use as office room ? Please advice.

0 votes

Office in facing south east and in the SE or south west there is a temporary toilet. I work in the real estate business. Which is the best direction or place for me to have my office in my house? The South West or South East?

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.