top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat vastu shastra office shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

siting direction in office

+2 votes

my office is south - west facing 

i am working as an tax consultant and i am having one partner in office sharing  which will be the best direction facing for me to earn name and fame

north and east are comming on corner please suggest 

posted Apr 27 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes
It seems to be a diagonal plot or flat.
The beneficial direction to face for you and your partner is NORTH FACING.
the plan study of your office will helps to give correct choice.
answer Apr 29 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

For any workplace or office, it is essential to have positive energy and harmony with the surroundings. Make sure your office is Vastu friendly to gain productivity and success. Vastu Shastra is an ancient Indian planning principle mainly used in interior design and architecture. The purpose of Vastu is to harmonize buildings at places in tune with mother-nature, so that the human dwelling the building, lives a well balanced and happy life.

The owner of the office should face North while dealing with the clients. 

The owner or MD should have a rectangular table.

answer Apr 29 by Vasudha Nagarajappa
Similar Questions
+1 vote

Hi All,

my seat ( not a cabin ) is Facing the East and i have a Big Beam on my Right side which blocks my complete view of  the South side of my office.

Iam a sales Professional, I was seeking to understand if this is fine as per vastu and if there are any corrective measures required.

thank you all in advance.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.