Vastu has an important role in our life and dwelling place. There can be several different lifestyle interior designs for a dining hall but every Dining hall has to be built according to Vastu rules. If you go against the norms of Vastu Shastra, you will not be able to experience happiness in your family.
- East, north or west side of the room should be the entrance of the dining room.
- Always the dining room should be in the west direction because the west is considered as the best direction.
- Drinking water should be placed on the north-west of the dining hall.
- Kitchen and dining hall have to be constructed on the same floor.
- Never build a dining hall beside the toilet, it’s against Vastu Shastra.
- Dining table should never be folded against the wall.
- The entrance of the dining hall and main entrance door should not face each other, it’s against Vastu.
- Never place the dining table under a beam.
- None of the family members should face south while having your food; this might cause disputes among family members.