Vastu has an important role in our life and dwelling place. There can be several different lifestyle interior designs for a dining hall but every Dining hall has to be built according to Vastu rules. If you go against the norms of Vastu Shastra, you will not be able to experience happiness in your family.
These are the top 15 amazing tips which help you create a positive atmosphere in the dining room:
- East, north or west side of the room should be the entrance of the dining room.
- Always the dining room should be in the west direction because the west is considered as the best direction.
- Drinking water should be placed on the north-west of the dining hall.
- Kitchen and dining hall have to be constructed on the same floor.
- Never build a dining hall beside the toilet, it’s against Vastu Shastra.
- Dining table should never be folded against the wall.
- The entrance of the dining hall and main entrance door should not face each other, it’s against Vastu.
- Never place the dining table under a beam.
- None of the family members should face south while having your food; this might cause disputes among family members.
- Dining table should never be visible through the main entrance.
- You can hang nature painting in the dining room; this makes the atmosphere pleasant and happy.
- Always place the dining table towards the south-west corner of the dining hall, make sure that the dining table doesn’t touch the wall.
- Irregular shapes of dining table like oval, round etc should be avoided. Tables should be in the shape of a square or rectangular.
- Head of the family should always face the east side of the dining area; other members of the family should face east, north or west.
- Always dining table should be ideally placed in the centre of the room, none of the tables or chairs should touch the walls.
Number of chairs to be arranged in a Dining Room
One must always arrange the chairs in even numbers like:-
Vastu Wall colours you can use in the Dining Room
By following these above rules can help you to attract positive energy, harmony and happiness. One must follow the norms of Vastu for dining room in order to keep pleasant surrounding while you are having your meals or spending time with your family.