top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat vastu shastra office shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

My kitchen is in west direction and gas stove in south facing sink at sw corner, kindly provide remedy

+1 vote
posted Apr 20 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
West side -kitchen location is not beneficial and the gas stove facing towards south is also not good. The cooking person should always face towards East is beneficial.

The present arrangement will not be good moreover the the person will not show interest and less productivity abd feel tired.
Don't worry it can be rectified by installing the energy materials without any alteration.
The present energy level if your -kutchen is 40%.you need for improvement.
answer Apr 21 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+4 votes

My kitchen is U shaped where in the entrance to my kitchen is on the west. I cannot keep the gas stove facing east as I will be backing the main entrance of my kitchen(West). Wanted to know if I can place the gas stove on the northern wall and cook facing north? The kitchen sink is on the north east. Kindly guide. Thank You

0 votes

My house is north east facing. I have kitchen in South East corner but when I try to put ktichen sink/water tap in  north east corner of my kitchen. It falls into brahmsthan. Is that Okay? Another option is in West direction. 

Living room              Main doorGarage                  
Dining Room Staircase/toilet
Family room Kitchen         
Dinning room

0 votes

Hi, My kitchen entrance is in South East direction but when I cook I face  North East. Is this ok to face North East direction?

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.