top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen office vastu shastra shop flat south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

While cooking why one should not face towards north or south?

+1 vote
posted Mar 22 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

If the lady faces west while cooking, it may lead to health problems. Cooking with face towards the south may lead to financial problems in the family.  The dining table is placed in the kitchen should be in the North West corner and not in the centre with the face in the East or North direction while consuming food. for more remedies must read: 11 Effective Vastu Tips for Kitchen- DO's and DONT's | VastuDekho

answer May 2 by Vasudha Nagarajappa
Similar Questions
0 votes

in my new house kitchen is in north and L shaped platform is from east to north direction ,

can we face north or east while cooking ?also we dont have proper NE and NW corner Please refer the attached floor plan.

+4 votes

My kitchen is U shaped where in the entrance to my kitchen is on the west. I cannot keep the gas stove facing east as I will be backing the main entrance of my kitchen(West). Wanted to know if I can place the gas stove on the northern wall and cook facing north? The kitchen sink is on the north east. Kindly guide. Thank You

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.