top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door office shop flat kitchen wealth south west home entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity bedroom north east

I sit facing North with a beam over my head running horizontally. what does that mean? What remedies for this problem.

+1 vote
posted Mar 15 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
One should not sit under beam . It affect your productivity also the person will be restless.
Remedy you shift your sittibg position slightly away from the beam area or you can cove with false ceiling.
answer Mar 15 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
Ours is a west facing shop in a mall recently taken for gola , ice cream and Mocktails. Need some tips to increase business and also need to know customer seating and cash counter placement
0 votes
Road cornered house opened straight to the road.somebody said it is called kanni kuthu and it gives financial loss.what should I do to get recovered?
0 votes

MY SHOP IS BASEMENT 400sqft  21x 19 North facing  Please advice  Entrance,Cash Counter , Hevy Item,  Best Place

+2 votes

Tell me the proper sitting position for north and east both side facing shop and for customers entrance.........pls help me

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.