top button
    Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu flat main door office shop kitchen wealth home entrance south west prosperity plot north facing north east bedroom main entrance

South west shop entrance

+1 vote
I moved to a new shop and the entrance face straight south west and have a leaking gutter right infront of the entrance what must i do to remedy my situation
posted Mar 8 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
It is noticed that major defect noticed. You need for remedy.
Pl contact vasthu Delhi to get solution.
pH -93413 67799
answer Mar 9 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes

MY SHOP IS BASEMENT 400sqft  21x 19 North facing  Please advice  Entrance,Cash Counter , Hevy Item,  Best Place

+1 vote
Hi sir, my name is karthick my DOB is 29/11/1980. I have planned to buy south West entrance flat with south east kitchen, north east bedroom, north west bedroom, east and west toilets. My rasi is Simham. Can you please guide me shall I proceed to buy this flat?
0 votes
Facing wife bad health of mental issues. Plz suggest remedy. Purchase house from last 3 year and facing problem from last 2 year.
+2 votes

Tell me the proper sitting position for north and east both side facing shop and for customers entrance.........pls help me

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.