top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen vastu shastra office shop flat south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

wikt gate at NE corner of compound.

+4 votes

We hv main gate in my compound wall in my east facing house. We want to hv one wicket gate at north east end of compound wall. Is it Ok ,?

posted Feb 26, 2016 by Vijayakumar Teekaraman

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

+1 vote

The plot facing south, the big gate for the vehicle and the wicked gate should be fixed at the south east of the compound.

For west facing plot, the big gate for vehicle and the small gate should be fixed at the north west part of the compound.

For the north facing plot the big gate for the vehicles and the wicket gate should be fixed at the north east compound wall.

For the east facing plot the big gate for vehicles and the wicket gate should be fixed at the northeast compound wall.

answer Feb 27, 2016 by Sukumar
Similar Questions
0 votes
I have only southern side open for entry ,so which part of the compound should the gate be.
+4 votes
My house is a corner house with a very spacious land at the side...so I didn't know whether to include the land when I check the vastu or just the building.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.